Private Property Accidents

If you are involved in a private property accident, simply exchange the basic needed information (name, telephone number, insurance company) with the other party involved. If someone is injured due to the private property accident or if the other party involved in the accident does not remain on scene to exchange information then contact the Cameron Police Department at (816) 632-6521.

Show All Answers

1. When should I call 9-1-1?
2. Can I get a copy of my police report?
3. I am getting harassing phone calls, what can I do?
4. Private Property Accidents
5. How do I file / make a police report?
6. How do I pay for a ticket?
7. What number do I call to contact the Police Department if I do not have an emergency?
8. How do I check to see if I have a warrant out for my arrest?