Assistant Fire Chief
101 W. Second
Ph: (816) 632-2345
Fx: (816) 632-2309
24 Hours a Day,
7 Days a Week
Cameron’s Fire Department is located in the Public Safety Building at 101 West Second Street.
The Department is staffed by 35 highly-trained volunteer firefighters which includes the fire chief, assistant fire chief, and two co-captains.
Fire Safety Tips
- One of the best ways to make your home safe is to make sure your smoke detectors are working and in the right places.
- If you have a fireplace that you use make sure sparks cannot escape onto the carpet and have your chimney cleaned yearly.
- Children are responsible for many of the fire calls we respond to. Make sure all lighters and matches are out of their reach.
- If you have installed electrical work in your home it is a good idea to have a certified electrician double-check your work.
- If you have children in your home under the age of three, please place a Tot Finder sticker on their window. This alerts firefighters of their location in the event of a rescue. Tot Finder stickers are available at the Cameron Police Department and the Public Safety Building if you want to pick some up.